Start at the beginning
- developed by illiterate(s)
- Evolved slowly from parent
- first in its area
- inventor known
- language unknown
- mercantile script
- National pride
- now ceremonial
- previous script didn't quite work
- private or secret
- probably developed by illiterate(s)
- probably first in its area
- Rating: 1 "Dull, only here for completeness"
- Rating: 2 "Not all that interesting"
- Rating: 3 "I did not know that"
- Rating: 4 "Huh, interesting!"
- Rating: 5 "Whoa!!"
- revealed in a dream
- significant female influence
- spiritual or supernatural
- technology influenced
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Old Kannada, also called Halegannada, Proto-Kannada, and Old Karanese, developed from Kadamba.Â It has evolved into present-day Kannada and Telugu, but has a couple of characters which are no longer used, including “rra” (shown illustrating this posting). Links: Wikipedia, Ancient … Continue reading